Bikebox Alan Triathlon Aero Easyfit
*****Please enquire for stock availability*****
No removal of handlebar / TT Bars, Just wheels and pedals*
The Triathlon Aero Easyfit is the latest addition to the Bike box Alan Range. The Easyfit is the biggest Bike box available anywhere, so it should be no surprise that all Triathlon and Road bikes fit, with plenty of space for Wet suits, shoes and Kit.
As you might expect, the Easyfit inherits the same DNA as its Multi award winning Bike Box Alan cousin, the Premium.
If you have a Triathlon Bike or the latest generation of Aero road bikes with or without hydraulic disc brakes, generally all you only need to remove, is the wheels and pedals! *
So if the TT handlebar or Road handlebar assembly can’t be dismantled. Or if you simply want the absolute minimum of component removal, this is the bike box for you.
Precious handlebar and seat settings can remain. Even hydration systems can generally stay in place. Packing can be achieved in as little as 5 Minutes!
The Easyfit is also designed for regular Road bikes, the larger ENDURO Mountain Bikes, Gravel, and Cyclocross bikes, plus some types of Touring bikes**
* If you are 5 foot 11” (180cm) or less, with a road or Triathlon bike, it’s generally just wheels and pedals off!
*Riders over 5 foot 11” (180cm) with a Road or Triathlon bike, may also have to remove the rear Derailleur or lower the seat post, or a combination of both, 10 to 20 packing time.
*Riders over 6 foot 3” (190cm) using large and extra large TT bikes may have to reduce the reach of the TT bars
Solid disc: Racing wheels are safely secured in the wheel recess in the base of the bike box. A separate solid disc wheel anti crush pole can be provided at an extra charge.
The anti crush pole provided cannot be used when transporting the rear Disc wheel. However the plastic on our bike cases are double the thickness of our competitors so transporting a Disc wheel in the Easyfit, still gives the maximum protection that can be afforded. We recommend a little extra padding out using with your kit or ordering an extra layer of foam available on our accessories page.
Fits 3 wheels: There is room for 3 lightweight road wheels inside the Easyfit. So if you are a Triathlete who wants the option to race with either a solid rear disc wheel or a normal rear wheel, we have the bike box for you. A separate solid disc wheel anti crush pole can be provided at an additional charge. Important *To pack a 3rd wheel you will need to order an additional layer of foam from us.
Bikes with disc brake wheels: The Easyfit bikebox can easily accomodate disc brake wheels.
Integrated seat post (I.S.P) Bikes: If you are 5 foot 11” (180cm) or less, your seat can remain in place. Above that you may have to remove the seat. Extra large bikes with an I.S.P should contact us, for advice on what extra components may need removing.
Through Axles: These wheels are secured in the wheel recesses on each side of the bike box with cushioned Velcro straps. The axels can remain in the bike frame for safe keeping.
Deep Dish Wheels: All deep dish rims fit in the Easyfit.
Tubleless Road tyres: Fit comfortably into the wheel indents on both sides of the Easyfit bike box. For safety remove 5% of air pressure. This will also avoid you loosing liquid puncture sealant as the tyre seal will remain intact.
Features of the Triathlon Aero Easyfit bike box:
- Approx 13 kg
- Dimensions: approx. L 133cm x H 94cm x W50cm
- 7 Years Warranty
- 1 x Anti crush pole (stays in place if TSA Security open the bike box)
- Black Clasps
- Includes 2 layers of foam padding
- Spacious interior
- Registered design
- Cushioned Black Velcro securing straps
- Only takes a few minutes to pack
- Custom graphics available
- Minimal dismantling- Only requires wheels pedals removing, in rare instances Rear mech (1 Allen key bolt)*
- Designed to accommodate the latest generation of High end Triathlon, TT, Aero bikes, large frames, 29er MTB, 26B plus sized Mountain bikes, Tri bars and bikes with fully integrated cabling
- Tubeless Road and MTB tyres can remain inflated
- Also suits Regular Road and Triathlon Bikes
- 3 lightweight wheels fit inside
- Solid Disc wheels fit- **optional purchase solid disc wheel anti-crush pole available.
* Some Large/ X Large frames may need some minor component removal. Some types of pedals may need one or both removing.
** Some Touring Bikes may fit (providing that mud guards and luggage racks are removed) and the bike is of standard road bike configuration, with 27 inch wheels. If in doubt please contact us.